Fill out our inquiry form on the "Contact Us" page.

In 1 to 2 business days, an Account Manager will reach out to you with your event documents.

Once you have received your booking documents, we encourage you to schedule a phone call or meeting with your Account Manager to review any questions you may have surrounding your event. If you have specific questions - feel free to email those to us before the meeting so we can be best prepared to help.

Become familiar with your event portal. In the event portal, you can review conversations with your account manager, submit event payments, access receipts and invoices, and review & sign your contract electronically.

To secure your event on our calendar, electronically sign the contract in the event portal. We recommend securing your event as soon as possible. Pricing and availability are secured only by a signed contract. We must receive a signed contract for each event.

Submit your credit card information to your account in the event portal. This is required by the contract regardless of your payment method. The credit card on file can be used to make event payments and will also be used for any post-event charges (if necessary).

A 50% deposit is due 30 days after signing your contract and the remaining amount will be due 30 days prior to the event.  Payments can be made using the card on file in the guest portal.  Checks payable to Greenawalt Hospitality, LLC and mailed to 209 Alabama Street, Auburn, AL 36832 will incur a $15.00 processing fee.

Look out for a final details email from us! We typically send these out 4-6 weeks prior to your event to confirm drink selections, guest counts, rentals, event details, etc...

Want to go ahead and get those details confirmed? Great! We love staying ahead of the game - let your account manager know if you are ready to make these decisions.

All details must be confirmed 2 weeks prior to any event. Any changes made within two weeks could incur rush fees and is dependent on product and staffing availability.

Post Event charges and outstanding balances will be processed to the card on file the week following your event (when applicable). Consumption tabs are required to be paid the evening of the event. Late fees and convenience charges will apply if a consumption tab is not paid the night of the event.

No!  We provide over one hundred different services.  Anything from just a staff to full production food and beverage management for large events. Click here to see our services.

Deposit is due 30 days after you sign your contract. Remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event. Any charges incurred during your event, including consumption tabs, are to be paid at the end of the event with the Bar Manager.

Depending on which state you are in, the answer is either yes or no. 

Depending on your state and venue, a Special Event License may be necessary in order to provide a cash bar. Contact our team to see if a cash bar can be facilitated for your event.

Special Event Licenses can take anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months to process. Contact us as soon as possible for an event that you are considering a cash bar for.

We also hold permanent licenses across the state. At a venue with a permanent license, a Special Events License is not required. Please reach out to our team for a list of our licensed venues.

Throughout the country, each state has their own licensure requirements for bartenders.  Every bartender that works for B&B is TIPS certified, which includes state licensure, for each state they work.  They are also trained internally on responsible serving, ID verification, and preventing overconsumption.  B&B is recommended by ABC Boards across the country for providing safe drinking environments.  Click here to apply to be one of our bartenders.

Event Managers are required for most events. When dealing with alcohol distribution, there are many legal and liability items that require close attention. The Event Manager is there to coordinate the beverage operation, facilitate any issues that may arise, and serve as a direct point of contact to the host of the event.

Event managers also ensure that policies required by our insurance are being upheld.

We can provide our services anywhere in the United States with enough notice.  We currently have offices and operate daily in several states. See the map below for our current service areas. 

Liquor Liability Insurance is insurance that protects the company from litigation if a guests is over served and they hurt themselves or someone else.  B&B offers naming the host of the event as an additional insured on their liquor liability policy for a fee.

A liquor license is a state issued license, granting authority for a business to sell alcoholic beverages.  In some states, liquor licenses are location specific and do not travel from venue to venue, whereas other states offer license types that travel with the company.

A special event liquor license is required in some states if you are wanting to have a cash bar at your event to sell beer, wine, or liquor. B&B holds several liquor licenses across the country and we obtain multiple special event liquor licenses per year. Fill out a Contact Us form and our team will let you know what's permitted in your state.

Yes!  We provide both standard and premium portable white, stained, and rustic bars, back bar shelving, wooden and metal champagne towers, linens, glassware, coolers, keg coolers, keg taps, and more.  Check out our Rentals!

Our mailing address is 209 Alabama Street, Auburn, Alabama 36832.