Guest Safety in a COVID-era World
The safety and well being of our guests has always been the number one objective and part of the mission statement for B&B Beverage Management.
Events provide an atmosphere for close contact, fellowship, and celebration. State health and safety regulations allow events to be conducted in a safe and responsible manner, keeping the well being of those attending a top priority.
As events and gatherings begin to happen in the COVID-era, B&B is taking extra precautions as recommended by State Health Departments and the Center for Disease Control to further protect our guests and staff.
Completing a health screening prior to accepting work shifts and on the day of the event not only protects our guests, but also raises awareness amongst our staff and helps them to be more concientious of both their personal health and the health of our guests.
- All Staff are required to complete a health screening questionnaire prior to accepting shifts.
- All staff are required to complete a secondary health screening questionnaire on the day of the event to determine if they are exhibiting symptoms as described by the CDC.
- When possible, staff will have their temperature recorded before each event.
Health Screening Questionnaire:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or a sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had a new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
Personal Protective Equipment has proven to be a large contributing factor in reducing the spread of viruses, like COVID-19. Masks, shields, and gloves will be used regularly for events.
- Staff are required to wear a mask during all phases of work including setup, execution, and breakdown of indoor events.
- Staff are required to wear a mask during service of outdoor events. If staff are able to maintain a safe social distance while outdoors, masks are not required during setup and breakdown.
- Polycarbonate shields will be used at staffed service stations.
- Gloves will be worn during phases of prep. Hand washing and the frequency of sanitizing will be increased throughout the duration of the event.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to staff at all events.
B&B is taking the proper precautions to minimize contact and properly maintain a safe social distance between staff and guests.
- No more than one bartender and one register will be permitted within 8-feet of one another per station.
- Venues are encouraged to place markings on the floor at register locations to maintain 6-feet spacing recommendations for guests.
- Clean cups/glasses will be used for each beverage order and trash cans will be strategically placed to minimize contact between guests and staff.
- Cashless transactions are encouraged.
Sanitization has always been a regulated and important portion of the food and beverage industry. B&B is increasing the frequency in which we sanitize areas throughout events to further provide a safe environment for guests and staff.
- Prep and service areas will be sanitized at least every two hours.
- Registers will be sanitized after each transaction.
- Areas that guests and staff come in contact with will be frequently sanitized.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all service stations.
What Can YOU Do?
We ALL have a responsibility to follow public health authority guidance to prevent the spread of COVID-19. By partnering together, we can keep everyone safe.
Guests are asked to help restaurants protect staff and other guests by following the guidelines presented by state health officials and the CDC through the guidance and documentation listed below.