Full-Time Bartender Application
B&B Beverage Management is looking to hire full-time bartenders. Full-Time Bartenders work pre- and post-event operations in the company's warehouses along with working the events themselves. Must be available to work at least 30+ hours per week.
- Get paid quickly!
- Work alongside motivated team members to ensure events are completed successfully
- Serve beverages responsibly with client preferences in mind
- Opportunities for Growth within the Company
- Be available to work events on at least Fridays and Saturdays.
- Be available to work full-time throughout the week with a designated schedule for pre and post-event operations.
- Completion of Online Company Training (Company Facilitated)
- eTIPS Certification Required Upon Hire (Company Facilitated)
- Must have reliable means of communication to check messages and emails frequently
- Reliable Transportation
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Written & Verbal Skills
- Outgoing, personable and vibrant personality
- Ability to retain product information to relay to consumers
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Ability to lift 30lbs or more to move product and equipment.
- Ability to stand for at least four hours or more.
- $12 per hour + Opportunity for Tips & Gratuity.
- Travel/Gas Compensation in Some Situations.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off